Tuesday 19 June 2007

Electronic Post WOOT!

Ok so here we go, summer is here and only one test left till i go out on vacation!
To celebrate this occasion I decided to make a totally different post, yep, an Electronic post.
Well it will only have Moby in it and the Ocean's 12 soundtrack, so don't anticipate to much.

First i'll talk about Moby.
Yes i know you've all heard him singing some shitty songs on MTV or VH1 (don't know what you have) but i guaranty you that his 2 first albums are totally different than his last one.
I was so dissapointed from his last album Hotel that i just deleted it from my library as fast as i could, its just not him!
I first discovered Moby when my parents divorced so i was going on my dad's computer alot when i was with him. He taught me about the new MP3 generation (I had one of the first MP3 players ever created) and then i just saw Moby in his library and played the song Porcelain.
At the same moment i just got in love with him.
I was the only one listening to Moby as other kids were listening to Britney Spears and shit.
Yeah back then i was 10 years old....so believe me its easy to belive that people heard that shit.
I'm still listening to those 2 first albums of his (out of 3) and never getting tired of it.
His first album is "Play" surely was his best album....and after that came "18" that was disappointing to some people but really not to me...it's still hot!
Get involved and experience some amazing music....and just get those 2 albums! even if you don't like electronic music!



Moby-Play (1999)

  1. Honey
  2. Find My Baby
  3. Porcelain
  4. Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?
  5. South Side
  6. Rushing
  7. Bodyrock
  8. Natural Blues
  9. Machete
  10. 7
  11. Run On
  12. Down Slow
  13. If Things Were Perfect
  14. Everloving
  15. Inside
  16. Guitar, Flute & String
  17. The Sky Is Broken
  18. My Weakness
Download!


Moby-18 (2002)
  1. We Are All Made of Stars
  2. In This World
  3. In My Heart
  4. Great Escape (Featuring Azure Ray)
  5. Signs of Love
  6. One of These Mornings
  7. Another Woman
  8. Fireworks
  9. Extreme Ways
  10. Jam For The Ladies (Featuring Angie Stone and MC Lyte)
  11. Sunday (The Day Before My Birthday)
  12. 18
  13. Sleep Alone
  14. At Least We Tried
  15. Harbour (Featuring Sinéad O'Connor)
  16. Look Back In
  17. The Rafters
  18. I'm Not Worried at All
Download!

Ok Second of all, you can't say the Ocean's movies don't have great music and after seeing a short film made by a buddy of mine for his school project (I think) I just had to go and download it and of course share it with you.
So here you have the short film:


And now the amazing album from the motion film Ocean's 12 (I think the music there was the best):


Various Artists-Ocean's 12 Soundtrack (2004)

  1. L'Appuntamento - Omella Vanoni
  2. $165 Million + Interest (Into) The Round
  3. L.S.D. Partie - Roland Vincent
  4. Lifting The Building
  5. 10:35 I Turn Off Camera 3
  6. Crepuscolo Sul Mare - Piero Umiliani
  7. What R We Stealing
  8. Faust 72 - Dynastie Crisis
  9. Stealing The Stock (Into) Le Renard De Nuit
  10. 7/29/04 The Day Of
  11. Lazy (Album Version) - Yellow Hammer
  12. Explosive Corrosive Joseph - John Schroeder
  13. Yen On A Carousel
  14. The Real Story
  15. Ascension To Virginity
  16. Bonus Track 1
Download!

Ok........................................I'm OUT!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll second the Moby love for Play; that's actually a pretty good album, or at least the first half of it is.
And the second track on the Ocean's Twelve soundtrack is the shit! Too bad the movie sucked.
Great post as always.

What It Is said...

Gotta love David Homes!!
And ooooooooo. I'm telling mom you posted some electronica!

ariel said...

Noooooo please noooooo!!!
She's gonna kill me!
you wouldn't dare! :P

Its an exception..you will forgive me right?

Anonymous said...

I'll third the Moby love for Play.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀菲梵,酒店經紀~free fun~,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,酒店上班,酒店上班,酒店小姐,酒店小姐,酒店工作,酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店打工,酒店兼差,酒店兼差,酒店兼職,酒店兼職,經紀人,經紀人,禮服店,禮服店,便服店,便服店,